The WWII Memorial still closed in Washington

The WWII Memorial by skip.kuebel


I visited Washington D.C. a few years back and had such a good time wandering the Mall and looking at all the monuments. As, you can imagine I took a bunch of pictures. I can't believe they would put up barriers around these, as they are just out there in the open. Now, it would be hard to get pictures near them. Hopefully everyone will come to the senses soon and open these treasures back up. Even more so with the National Parks. It must take more personnel and equipment and cost to keep people out vs. watching them visit? Here are a few of the WWII Memorial and you can see more from my trip at my Flickr site. http://www.flickr.com/photos/97777205@N03/with/9196711208


Skip Kuebel, Photographer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top of the Mark

A day on The Rock

Container Ship vs. Alcatraz