Dr. Sanford Severin Portrait

A Portrait of my friend and client Dr. Sanford Severin and founder of the East Bay Eye Center in San Ramon. I met Dr. Sandy due to an eye issue I was having. It was a serious thing and at one point my vision in my right eye was at risk. To make a long story short, everything turned out fine for me and the good doctor and I have been friends ever since. I've worked on his book preparing a digital copy to put on his website which I built and you can find at trienergetics.net to review. Look back later, we are preparing some videos to go on Dr. Severin's blog as well.

This portrait was shot in his office with my old Canon D40 with one light. Used Lightroom for the basics and OnOne software for touch-ups and effects.

Skip Kuebel, Photographer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top of the Mark

A day on The Rock

Container Ship vs. Alcatraz